Spacious cat accommodation in High Wycombe
Established since 1980, Moggie Motel is based in High Wycombe and provides spacious and comfortable cat accommodation. We are licensed by High Wycombe council and vetted once a year. Call us for more information today.
Terms & Conditions
- General – Unless by prior arrangement, all arrivals and collections of cats must be made during cattery hours.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inform Moggie Motel of any ailments your cat has, i.e. scratches, cuts, hair loss or any particular traits your cat may have.
- Moggie Motel reserves the right to refuse admission to any cat showing signs of ill health.
- Moggie Motel would like to point out that for some cats coming into a cattery could be a stressful experience. This in turn can have an adverse effect on certain cats especially the elderly or cats that need special care.
- While all possible care and attention will be given, cats are boarded entirely at the owner’s risk.
- If your cat becomes ill while you are away we will take your cat to our vet to seek veterinary care. The owner will be liable for the entire cost of treatment by a veterinary practitioner.
- We are happy to accommodate cats on medication. We can administer pills either orally or in food.
- Please make sure that your cat is covered by its flea and worming treatment while boarding in the cattery. If your cat shows signs of flea or worm infestation it will be treated with an appropriate product and the cost of the treatment, which will not be less than £14, will be added to your invoice.
- Male cats over the age of six months that have not been neutered will not be accommodated.
- Parking – Moggie Motel has parking for all customers promptly picking up & dropping off their Cats.
- Transportation – Owners are urged to transport their cat in an adequate secure basket or carrier between home & cattery.
- Arrivals – All cats must have a valid Vaccination certificate of immunisation against Feline Influenza & Feline Enteritis. Vaccinations & boosters must be completed at least seven days before arrival. Certificate must be shown to the proprietor on arrival.
- Departures – If you will not be collecting your cat yourself, please ensure that the person you send will be able to handle your cat safely.
- Moggie Motel reserve the right to re-home any cat not collected within fifteen days of their scheduled departure date if, after making reasonable efforts, we have not been able to agree a suitable arrangement with the owner and/or emergency contact.
- Insurance – Cliverton Insurance covers Moggie Motel.
- Booking – Early booking is strongly advised particularly for holiday periods. Bookings should be made by telephone. Please note that the booking is taken as a firm booking and must be cancelled if no longer required.
- Fees – Prices include food, heating, bedding and litter. We accept payment by cash or cheque. We are not able to accept card payments.
- In common with most boarding catteries our fees are charged per day, including the day of arrival and day of departure.
- Payment in full will be made on cat’s arrival and any extras will be paid on departure.
- Christmas bookings are required to be paid in full 4 weeks in advance.
- Please note – There is a minimum stay charge of three nights, regardless if your cat stays for any less. For example, a two-night stay is charged as three days.
- Long-term bookings – Half the total bill must be paid when dropping off your cat at Moggie Motel.
- Any cancellations within fourteen days of the booking will be charged the full amount of the original booking.
- Changes notified to us more than 14 days before the arrival date will not incur a penalty.
- If the duration of the booking is reduced less than 14 days before the arrival then the full original booking fee will charged. There will be no reduction in fees for late arrivals or early departure.
Bank Holidays: CLOSED
Christmas Eve: 10:00 – 12:00
Christmas Day: CLOSED
Boxing Day: CLOSED
New Years Eve: 10:00 – 12:00
New Years Day: CLOSED